This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Breakfast Club add on||£9.50||£9.50|
Start your weekend with an uplifting fusion of yoga and pilates in the British Airways i360 pod, high above Brighton.
Leave the stresses of the week behind as you glide up peacefully to 450ft and enjoy a relaxing, hour-long class looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline.
After the class, re-live your experiences during a group Breakfast Club in West Beach Bar & Kitchen with mini granola pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies.
“There is something so magical about breathing away all of the week’s worries, 450 feet above the sea with just blue skies and sunshine overhead”
Brighton Style Mag.
- The class will be led by Brighton wellness company and yoga holiday experts My Escape.
- TIME: 8.15am arrival for 9am start; ends by 10am (except 13th April: 7.45am arrival for 8:30am start and 9:30am finish)
- PRICE: class £29 per person; optional group breakfast an additional £9.50 per person
- Includes free goodie bags
- Please bring your own mat
- Saturday 26th January (Sold out)
- Saturday 9th February (Sold out)
- Saturday 30th March (Sold out)
- Saturday 13th April (Sold out)
“This is just what this city needs. There’s such an amazing well-being movement and community, with so much yoga, meditation and pilates in Brighton, but what was missing is this next-level experience. London, we see your rooftop yoga, and we raise you Yoga in the Sky!”
The Fit Bits.
Brighton Yoga Foundation
Do you love yoga and how it makes you feel? Help us bring the benefits of yoga to those who need it most. The Brighton Yoga Foundation takes yoga to communities that might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience it. They support women recovering from abuse and trauma, stressed out teenagers, those with mental health concerns and local school children, making yoga affordable, approachable and accessible for everyone.
Please donate to help BYF continue to bring yoga into every community in the city.