You will work in a range of positions including our ticket office, the pod, and retail store. You will provide an efficient, friendly, and informative service to all customers.
This is not a 9 to 5 job role and there are full or part-time roles available, with opportunities to work on different shifts, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
- To sell tickets and check-in groups, providing an efficient, friendly, and informative service.
- To upsell a range of products and ticket packages to achieve our spend-per-head targets.
- To have excellent product knowledge about the full range of ticket and retail options.
- To operate the (Maxim) ticketing / retail EPOS system efficiently and effectively.
- To deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards.
- To adhere to our cash handling procedures and to assist with the security of stock.
- To anticipate and be responsive to guest requests and needs, resolving customer complaints where possible.
- To share ideas any and suggestions to increase revenue and improve admissions processes.
- To ensure British Airways i360 policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, specifically customer service and service recovery.
- To welcome, host, and inform guests during their 20-minute flight.
- To operate the pod controls, in line with pre-defined procedures.
- To optimise the guest experience to deliver memorable moments.
- To serve alcohol and other drinks both at our boarding bar and the Nyetimber Sky Bar and to manage restocking and cleaning of the bar between flights.
- To manage the boarding and disembarkation of our guests efficiently.
- To ensure British Airways i360 health and safety and security policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To act as First Aider if required.
- During any operational disruption to provide direction, support, and reassurance for up to 200 guests.
- To wear the British Airways uniform with pride, and comply at all times with uniform standards.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required and that fall within the scope and range of the job.
This list is not exhaustive, and a flexible and willing attitude is vital.
Your skills, experience, and personal qualities
- You must be 18+ years old with the right to work in the UK.
- You must have excellent English.
- You will have a genuine passion for the British Airways i360 experience and desire to provide the ultimate, memorable experience to our guests.
- You will be warm, approachable, with a personality that reflects our values.
- You will have strong selling skills, able to upsell.
- You will be good at assimilating and memorising product information.
- You are able to be calm in a crisis and act with maturity diffusing angry customers.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- You will be numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with using computers/ EPOS systems.
- You will be reliable and punctual.
How to apply
Please email CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are unable to respond to everyone due to the high number of applicants we receive, however we will contact you if we would like to take your application further.