1. Stroll along the beach and watch the sun go down at the West Pier – the most photographed place in Sussex.
2. Visit the Palace Pier for some traditional English seaside kiss-me-quick style fun.
3. Marvel at the opulent and unique Royal Pavilion before heading inside and taking their superb multi-media tour.
4. Enjoy some retail therapy at some of Brighton and Hove’s fantastic independent shops, including those in the North Laine, The Lanes and the wonderful West Pier Arches alongside the British Airways i360 site.
5. Walk under sharks and see prehistoric sea dinosaurs come to life at the Sea Life Centre near the Palace Pier.
6. Take a ride along the seafront on the Volk’s Electric Railway.
7. Catch the number 77 bus up to Devil’s Dyke and take a stroll on the South Downs.
8. Hop on and off a fantastically-informative City Sightseeing bus and find out more about the city.
9. Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea by the sea at the West Beach Bar & Kitchen, situated in the British Airways i360 beach building with stunning views over the West Pier and beyond.
10. Take yours shoes off and enjoy a paddle in the sea before soaking up the sun on the beach and treating yourself to an ice cream.
11. We know, we said 10 but we couldn’t leave off this one: plan a return trip! There is so much to do in Brighton and Hove that our list of ten things to do barely scratches the surface.