1. Enjoy a fun family day out at the award-winning Drusillas in Alfriston and say hello to the resident meerkats!
2. Take a stroll along the heritage coast from Beachy Head to Seven Sisters or tackle the entire South Downs Way trail.
3. Enjoy an opera and a picnic at the internationally-acclaimed Glyndebourne House.
4. Take a wine tour at one of the award-winning Sussex sparkling wineries such as Ridgeview or Nyetimber.
5. Visit one the county’s beautiful castles. Bodiam and Arundel are among the best.
6. Enjoy the art on display at some of Sussex’s cultural hotspots, which include Eastbourne’s Towner Gallery, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery and Bexhill’s wonderful De La Warr Pavilion.
7. Marvel at 900 years of history at Chichester Cathedral.
8. Take a ride on the wonderful Bluebell Railway and relax as the beautiful Sussex countryside passes by.
9. Enjoy a day at the races: Goodwood, Brighton Racecourse or Fontwell Racecourse are all brilliant venues.
10. Spend the weekend in Brighton – nightlife, dining, shopping, stroll along beach and go on the pier. So much to see and do – it’s more than a day trip!