If you’re looking for the ultimate introduction to Brighton & Hove, a British Airways i360 flight is a fantastic way to get your bearings as you’ll see the city stretched out beneath you from 450ft.
The views from the pod also showcase the beauty and diversity of our surroundings – the rugged Sussex coastline and the rolling green hills of the South Downs National Park.
Whatever the weather, our fully enclosed glass viewing pod is the ideal place to show off your new hometown to your parents or kick off a night out with your friends (did we mention there’s a bar on board?)
But for must-see sights nearer the ground, we’ve put together a handy insider’s guide to Brighton which will get you mingling with the cool kids in no time!
1. Marvel at the huge selection of vinyls and CDs at the independent record shop Resident Music – and look out for their in-store gigs too.
2. While exploring the eclectic North Laines, get lost in the vintage wonders of Snoopers Paradise.
3. Stroll along the beach and watch the sun set behind the West Pier, the most-photographed place in Sussex.
4. Visit FIELD on Lewes Road and enjoy the hidden fruits of Old Tree Brewery; a cafe and brew house that produces delicious, healthy and sustainable treats.
5. Stock up on fresh produce from hiSbe, the ‘supermarket’ powered by local people and community spirit. Delicious Brighton Gin, which you can also enjoy at our Nyetimber Sky Bar, is stocked here, so keep an eye out for it.