- British Airways i360 is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- People with a disability are entitled to free entry for their companion or carer on British Airways i360 Flights. A companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer.
- A lift (suitable for use by wheelchair users) connects the upper level and the lower level. The lift is situated to the east of the British Airways i360 site, next to the West Pier Tea Room.
- Disabled parking is available at Regency Square car park and there is a subway leading from the car park through to beach level.
- There is an accessible toilet on both the upper and lower levels.
- Assistance dogs are permitted at British Airways i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The dog must remain under your control at all times and you must be confident that your dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed glass viewing pod.
- Our Box Office Assistants and In-Flight Crew are available should you require any assistance and are happy to answer any queries.
We keep a limited number of wheelchairs at British Airways i360 for use during your pod flight. These are available on a “first come, first served” basis from our shop and are not available to pre-book. Your credit card details must be given as security, and we may charge you for £250 if the wheelchair is damaged or not returned.
There is a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted on the pod on any one flight. We therefore recommend that you book your pod flight as early as possible.
Bookings for visitors with disabilities can be made in person at the Ticket Office at British Airways i360 or by phoning 0333 772 0360. Visitors with hearing difficulties should preface the number with 18002 to use the Next Generation Text Service. Please note that no telephone booking fee applies to bookings for visitors with disabilities. Please provide us with as much information as possible about your access needs when you make your booking.