Our meeting rooms are suitable for meetings up to 200 people, and are located in a separate suite away from the main public building.
All rooms have natural daylight, AV facilities, and beautiful views of the sea, beach and the historic West Pier.
Combine your meeting with a flight on board British Airways i360, beach-side reception or dining in our brasserie.
We are aiming to set a new global benchmark in sustainability. We are a 100% green energy venue and generate energy by capturing energy as the pod descends.
We serve locally sourced food and our building is designed to be energy efficient. We will be applying for ISO 20121 and joining the Green Tourism scheme to ensure our events are managed in a sustainable way.
|Beach room Attenborough||90||32|
|Beach room Birch||120||40|
|Beach rooms Attenborough & Birch combined||200||N/A|
|Board room – Greene||24||18|
|1866 West Pier toll booth*||24||20|
* Available evenings and off peak dates only
For larger conferences, we are situated on the seafront next to the city’s largest conference venues. These include:
- Hilton Metropole – the South East’ largest residential conference centre with 8,000 m² of Exhibition Space and capacities up to 1,300
- Brighton Centre – a purpose-built conference centre with 2,000 m² primary exhibition space and capacities up to 4,450
- Grand Brighton – the iconic venue with capacites up to 900
- Holiday Inn – capacities up to 550
Why not combine your conference with a pre-meeting or post-meeting reception at British Airways i360? We are less than a 2 minute walk from any of these larger conference venues and can cater for receptions for up to 1,100 people.
How to book
Please email us or call 01273 448370 with your enquiry and to arrange a site visit.
Here are our Event Booking Terms
For further details, download our events brochure.