British Airways i360 supports a number of charities, community groups and events across Sussex every year. We support marketing activities that help to raise awareness; we collaborate on venue hire; and we donate complimentary tickets. We also give tickets to every child starting in reception year at Brighton & Hove state schools.
Since opening in 2016, we have worked with Rockinghorse, who are the official charity partner of our iDrop Experience; Martlets Hospice through their Snowdogs and Snailspace projects, Chestnut Tree House, Trust for Developing Communities, Macmillan Cancer Research, The Clock House Homeless Sanctuary, the Carers’ Hub, the Royal British Legion, World AIDS Day, the Mayor’s Charities and PRIDE, plus supported many more fundraising charitable events by donating tickets.
Working with your charity
If you are planning an event, or wish to collaborate with us, and your charity meets one of the following criteria, please complete this application form.
– Registered UK-based charities that provide assistance to those with specific medical conditions affecting sight
– Homeless charities in Sussex
– Hospices in Sussex
– Charities supporting unwell children and young people in Sussex
– Community transport schemes in Sussex
– Charities that support UK armed services
– Ocean and marine conservation charities working around the UK coastline
– Charities offering assistance to those in trouble at sea
Charitable applications are reviewed on a weekly basis, so please allow one week for a response.