|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Adult 18+||£30||£30|
Just the (gin &) tonic you need!
We’ve teamed up with our local supplier, Brighton Gin, to offer a new and exclusive Brighton Gin Tasting Flight on board the British Airways i360 pod. Over an extended flight of 45 minutes, surrounded by views of Brighton and the South Coast as the sun goes down, Brighton Gin’s founder, Kathy Caton, will chat about the history of craft gin and the process and botanicals required to create Brighton’s favourite tipple.
You’ll get to taste Brighton Gin’s Pavilion Strength gin, Seaside Navy Strength gin, and a Brighton G&T (mixed with a local supplier, Folkington’s tonic). PLUS, you’ll also get to sample Brighton Gin’s brand new Raspberry Crush cocktail too!
- Brighton Gin Tasting Flight is hosted by Kathy Caton, founder of Brighton Gin
- Specially extended 45-minute flight on board BA i360
- Price: Adult 18+ £35
- Price: Resident Member Adult 18+ and Annual Pass Adult 18+ £30 – bookable on the members portal
- Date: Wednesday, 7th July
- Time: Flight 7:30pm – 8:15pm. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the flight for security and boarding checks. The boarding bar will be open before the flight. Flight duration is specially extended 45 minutes.
- Maximum total capacity 30 tickets, maximum of 6 tickets per booking (in line with current Government Covid-19 guidelines, please note these are subject to change at short notice)
- Please note that ticket holders from each booking will be allocated to their own tasting table on board the pod.
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation