This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Adult 18+||£30||£30|
Just the (gin &) tonic you need!
We’ve teamed up with our local supplier, Brighton Gin, to offer a new and exclusive Brighton Gin Tasting Flight on board the British Airways i360 pod. Over an extended flight of 45 minutes, surrounded by views of Brighton and the South Coast as the sun goes down, a member of the little team who make Brighton Gin, will chat about the history of craft gin and the process and botanicals required to create Brighton’s favourite tipple.
You’ll get to taste Brighton Gin’s Pavilion Strength gin, Seaside Navy Strength gin, and a Brighton G&T (mixed with a local supplier, Folkington’s tonic). PLUS, you’ll also get to sample one of Brighton Gin’s brand new cocktails too!
- Brighton Gin Tasting Flight is hosted by a member of the little team who make Brighton Gin
- Specially extended 45-minute flight on board BA i360
- Price: Adult 18+ £35
- Price: Resident Member Adult 18+ and Annual Pass Adult 18+ £30 – bookable on the members portal
- Date: Wednesday, 29th September
- Time: 7:30pm – 8:15pm. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the flight for security and boarding checks. The boarding bar will be open before the flight.
- Maximum total capacity 45 tickets.
- Please note that ticket holders from each booking will be allocated to their own tasting table on board the pod.