This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Adult 18+||£34||£34|
Join Rachel from Brighton Gin and George Wellicome from Brighton Cacao Company on this unique tasting experience and delight of the senses. During this specially extended 45-minute flight you’ll be guided through these two local favourites, learning which of George’s delicious chocolates to pair with your favourite Brighton Gin tipple. In addition you’ll learn about the history and culture of these two home grown small, batch companies, and how they honed their craft.
You’ll get to taste Brighton Gin’s Pavilion Strength gin, Seaside Navy Strength gin, and a Brighton G&T (mixed with a local supplier, Folkington’s tonic) and a Brighton Gin Cocktail. To accompany these drinks, your palette will be treated to heavenly samples from Brighton Cacao Co, including Dark Chocolate with Pink Peppercorn & Himalayan Sea Salt Bar and Milk Chocolate with Orange & Lime Bar.
- Brighton Gin & Brighton Cacao Co. Tasting Flight is hosted by a member of the little team who make Brighton Gin & George Wellicome, founder of Brighton Cacao Co.
- Specially extended 45-minute flight on board BA i360
- Price: Adult 18+ £40
- Price: Resident Member Adult 18+ and Annual Pass Adult 18+ £34 – bookable on the members portal
- Date: Thursday 25th November
- Time: 6:30pm – 7:15pm. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the flight for security and boarding checks. The boarding bar will be open before the flight.
- Maximum total capacity 45 tickets.
- Please note that ticket holders from each booking will be allocated to their own tasting table on board the pod.