This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Standard Ticket Price (aged 12+ only)||£99||£99|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Holder Standard Ticket (aged 12+ only)||£89||£89|
The higher the climb, the greater the view.
Are you ready to experience Brighton’s newest challenge? BA i360 Viewing Tower is taking heights to a whole new level, climbing to the top of the BA i360 Tower you’ll experience the ultimate way to see our famous 360-degree views over Brighton.
Travel up to 138 metres in the BA i360 pod, before entering the tower where an exhilarating 24-metre climb to the top awaits you. Once you’ve pulled yourself up our internal tower ladders, you’ll emerge onto the viewing platform for a thrilling birds-eye view of Brighton and the South Coast. Will you dare to see Brighton from 162 metres up?!
During the tour there are various ‘must-have’ photo opportunities that we will be capturing, these digital prints are included in your i360 Tower Top Climb.
What to Expect
BA i360’s Tower Top Climb is a unique experience with access to the inside of the tower which is not normally open to the public. The climb takes place inside the i360 tower, which is naturally dirty as part of everyday operational use.
The open-air platform at the top of the tower is accessed by 105 rungs on a series of steep vertical ladders.
- Full safety briefing, protective clothing, harness, and helmet.
- BA i360 pod flight
- Accompanied climb of the tower to the open-air platform located at the very top of the tower by two of our expert engineers
- A selection of digital photographs of your experience
- Celebratory drink from the Nyetimber Sky Bar once you’ve completed the i360 Tower Top Climb.
- Standard Ticket Price: £99 (aged 12+ only)
- Resident Member or Annual Pass Holder Ticket Price: £89 (aged 12+ only)
This includes a BA i360 pod flight, tower climb, plus a selection of digital photographs to download taken throughout the experience and a drink from the Nyetimber Sky Bar.
- i360 Tower Top Climbs take place Thursday – Sunday
- 08:00am arrival time, finishes at 9:30am