This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Adult Resident Member 18+ or Adult Annual Pass holder 18+ £40||£40||£40|
We are honoured to serve Nyetimber, the finest award-winning English sparkling wine at BA i360, and proud to have them sponsor the Sky Bar on board the pod. We love to celebrate them at every given opportunity, which is why we are excited to announce we have teamed up with them to bring you exclusive tasting events on board British Airways i360 this summer.
This event takes place on 27th May, which is in the middle of English Tourism Week (22nd – 31st May). English tourism touches everyone – visitors, residents, businesses and destinations. It is one of the few sectors active in every part of the country. The tourist economy is a major contributor to the city of Brighton & Hove, attracting visitors from all over the United Kingdom and the world. Following the impact of the pandemic, awareness and support for English tourism is more important than ever as it’s been one of the hardest hit sectors.
So what better way to celebrate English Tourism than by running an exclusive event on board British Airways i360 Viewing Tower, sampling award-winning English sparkling wine from Nyetimber? Over an extended flight of 45 minutes, surrounded by stunning views of the south coast, one of the Nyetimber ambassadors will chat about the history of Nyetimber, the growing and production process, together with tasting notes for their award-winning English sparkling wines.
You’ll get to taste a glass of Nyetimber’s Classic Cuvee, Rosé, and Cuvee Chérie.
- Nyetimber Sparkling Wine Tasting is hosted by one of the Nyetimber ambassadors.
- Specially extended 45-minute flight on board BA i360
- Price: Adult 18+ £45
- Price: Resident Member Adult 18+ and Annual Pass Adult 18+ £40 – bookable on the members portal
- Date: Thursday 27th May
- Time: Flight 7:30pm – 8:15pm. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the flight for security and boarding checks. The boarding bar will be open before the flight. Flight duration is specially extended 45 minutes.
- Maximum total capacity 30 tickets. Maximum of 6 tickets per booking (in line with current Government Covid-19 guidelines, please note these are subject to change at short notice).
- Please note that ticket holders from each booking will be allocated to their own tasting table on board the pod.
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation