|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Standard Ticket Price||£30||£30|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Holder Price||£27||£27|
A unique opportunity to capture the sun rise on the shortest day of the year from 138 metres high in the sky on the BA i360 pod.
Watch the sun come up on the day that marks the winter solstice, Tuesday 21st December!
Take in the changing colours of the sky as the sun comes up from the horizon on this specially extended 45-minute flight. You’ll be welcomed on board with a hot drink and if you want to celebrate Christmas early the Nyetimber Sky Bar will also be open!
- Specially extended 45-minute sunrise flight
- Price: £30 per person
- Resident Member / Annual Pass Holder Price: £27
- Price includes a hot drink
- Date: Tuesday 21st December
- Time: Flight 7:45am – 8:30am. Please arrive 20 minutes before the flight for security and boarding checks.