This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
Book now for Saturday 1st August. Start your weekend with an uplifting fusion of yoga and pilates in the British Airways i360 pod, high above Brighton.
Leave the stresses of the week behind as you glide up peacefully to 450ft and enjoy a relaxing, hour-long class looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline.
“There is something so magical about breathing away all of the week’s worries, 450 feet above the sea with just blue skies and sunshine overhead”
Brighton Style Mag.
- The class will be led by Brighton wellness company and yoga holiday experts My Escape.
- TIME: 7:30am arrival for 8:00am start and 9:00am finish
- PRICE: class £29 per person
- Please bring your own mat
- Saturday 5th September 2020, 7:30am arrival for 8:00am start and 9:00am finish
“This is just what this city needs. There’s such an amazing well-being movement and community, with so much yoga, meditation and pilates in Brighton, but what was missing is this next-level experience. London, we see your rooftop yoga, and we raise you Yoga in the Sky!”
The Fit Bits.