This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
Book now for Saturday 7th November. Start your weekend with the ultimate in escapism experiences – Yoga in the Sky at 450ft high above Brighton in the British Airways i360 pod.
Leave the stresses of the week behind as you glide up peacefully to enjoy a fun yet relaxing hour-long class looking out across the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coastline. The practice of yoga brings an overall sense of well being, coupled with stunning 360 degree views from within the spacious and calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod, you really will leave feeling totally uplifted.
Yoga in the Sky classes have been specially designed to suit all abilities.
- Yoga in the Sky will be led by the highly qualified Bella Somerville from Brighton Bella Yoga
- Price: Adults 16+, £29
- Date: 7th November 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Time: 09:00am arrival for 09:30am start and 10:30am finish
- Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation
Follow your Yoga in the Sky class with a healthy breakfast in West Beach, Brighton’s sea view restaurant. Reserve a seat overlooking Brighton beach and the West Pier and tuck into mini granola pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies
- Saturday 7th November 2020, 9:00am arrival for 9:30am start and 10:30am finish