This is a recurring event - see all
|Ticket price||Advance price|
|Resident Member or Annual Pass Holder Adult 16+||£24.65||£24.65|
Book now for Saturday 6th February. Enjoy a moment of calm before the Christmas chaos kicks in with the ultimate escapism experience – Yoga in the Sky at 450ft high above Brighton in the British Airways i360 Pod.
Unwind your body and rest your mind, as you glide up peacefully to enjoy a fun yet relaxing hour-long yoga class, surrounded by views of the South Downs and beautiful Sussex coastline.
Combine an overall sense of well-being from the practice of yoga, with the stunning 360-degree views and calm atmosphere of the giant glass pod, for an unforgettable yoga experience that will leave you feeling totally relaxed and uplifted.
Whether you’re a newbie looking to stretch and relax, or an expert yogi, our Yoga in the Sky classes have been specifically designed to suit all abilities.
- Yoga in the Sky will be led by the highly qualified Bella Somerville from Brighton Bella Yoga
- Price: Adults 16+, £29
- Date: Saturday 6th February 2021
- Time: 09:00am arrival for 09:30am start and 10:30am finish
- Participants must bring their own mat
- Once you have booked, we will send you a health questionnaire that we request you complete before attending Yoga in the Sky
- Further information on our Covid secure measures will be sent to you with your booking confirmation
Follow your Yoga in the Sky class with a healthy breakfast in West Beach, Brighton’s sea view restaurant. Reserve a seat overlooking Brighton beach and the West Pier and tuck into mini muesli pots, natural yoghurt, fresh fruit platters, mini croissants, juice and super smoothies.
- Saturday 6th February 2021, 09:00am arrival for 09:30am start and 10:30am finish