February half term may be in full swing, but don’t panic if you’ve left making plans to the last minute. We’ve put together a great list of things to do around Brighton that will spark their curiosity– whatever the weather.
- Take a walk on the wild side and enjoy a day at Drusillas park. Do you have a Spider Man or Hello Kitty fan in your midst? You can meet them this half term too!
2. Travel around the world in 80 minutes at Phileas Fogg’s World of Adventures here in Brighton.
3. Wrap them up warm and enjoy beautiful views of the Sussex countryside at Devil’s Dyke. Check out the National Trust’s walking trails for inspiration.
4. Show them how children kept occupied before digital devices at Brighton Toy and Model Museum.
5. Book tickets for The Boy and The Mermaid at the Brighton Dome.
7. Save up to 35% at Brighton’s top attractions – buy a Brighton Explorer Pass for the Royal Pavilion, Sea Life Centre and British Airways i360. Valid for 30 days from first redemption.
8. Don’t forget Kids fly for a Quid here at BA i360 all week.
Make magical memories exploring Brighton & Hove from above. Until Sunday, paying adults can bring two under-16s for just £1 each!
Feeling peckish? Complete our Discovery Trail booklet and Kids can eat FREE in our beachside restaurant West Beach Bar and Kitchen with paying adults.