Information for visitors with disabilities, special needs and wheelchair users.
All guests with a disability are entitled to bring a companion or carer to British Airways i360 free of charge. A companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer. Bookings and free carer tickets can be made online here, in person at our ticket office, or by phoning 03337 720 360 (no telephone booking fee will be charged). If you’d like to add other tickets to your basket, select “Buy More” at the checkout page.
- British Airways i360 is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- All guests with a disability are entitled to bring a companion or carer to British Airways i360 free of charge. A companion may be a family member, friend or registered carer.
- A ramp is situated to the east of British Airways i360, connecting the upper level and the beach level.
- Disabled parking is available at Regency Square Car Park and there is a subway leading from the car park through to beach level.
- Once at British Airways i360, there is an accessible toilet on both the upper and lower levels.
- Assistance dogs are permitted at British Airways i360, but please advise us when you make your booking if you are bringing your dog. The dog must remain under your control at all times and you must be confident that your dog will not be distressed by travelling in the enclosed glass viewing pod.
- Our Box Office Assistants and In-Flight Crew are available should you require any assistance and are happy to answer any queries.
- View our full Accessibility Guide for British Airways i360 here.
We keep a limited number of wheelchairs at British Airways i360 for use during your pod flight. These are available on a “first come, first served” basis from our shop and are not available to pre-book. Your credit card details must be given as security, and we may charge you up to £250 if the wheelchair is damaged or not returned.
There is a safety limit on the number of wheelchairs permitted on the pod on any one flight. We therefore recommend that you book your pod flight as early as possible.
Visitors with hearing difficulties should preface the number with 18002 to use the Next Generation Text Service. Please note that no telephone booking fee applies to bookings for visitors with disabilities. Please provide us with as much information as possible about your access needs when you make your booking.