Escape to the skies on a family day out in Brighton
Located on Brighton’s seafront, the spaceship-shaped pod and excitement of gliding up to 138 metres high in the sky, make BA i360 a perfect all-weather family-friendly activity.
Try to spot the local Brighton landmarks together from up high, can you see the Brighton Dome, the Palace Pier or artwork on the roofs?
How does the pod go up and down, or what does it mean when they say they built from the bottom up? Find out in the family-friendly exhibition after your flights, and encourage any budding engineers or architects in your midst.
The Gift Shop stocks environmentally friendly items for children and plenty of souvenirs of your visit. Our onsite restaurant, West Beach, is the perfect place for families to refuel before continuing your Brighton adventure with a good selection of children’s meals, all freshly made onsite.
Facilities for families
- Baby-changing facilities are available in the boarding deck toilets and in the beach building. All our toilets are unisex.
- The entire site is buggy friendly (although on very busy days you might need to leave it with our friendly security team).
- Thirsty? The bar on board the pod serves delicious fruit juices from Folkington’s.
- Our gift shop is great for toys, children’s books, games and souvenirs; and adults will enjoy checking out the beautiful homeware, cards and jewellery.
- The onsite West Beach Restaurant Bar in the beach building has an excellent children’s menu, highchairs and plenty of space for buggies.
- In the free exhibition, ‘British Airways i360: How it was Built’, families can learn more about the pioneering design and engineering that place the attraction at the forefront of British architecture.
- BA i360 is located right on Brighton beach and a moment’s walk from Kings Road paddling pool and playground.
- Kids tickets are half the price of adults. Under 4s go FREE!
- Save up to 20% when you visit the Royal Pavilion and the British Airways i360 together with our Explorer pass tickets.
- Blue Peter Badge holders go FREE. Simply bring their badge, badge card and a paying adult along on the day.
- As an Annual Pass holder, you’ll be able to enjoy unlimited pod flights throughout the year for less than the cost of three flights. Plus enjoy 10% discounts site wide.
- Resident Members go HALF PRICE. If your address is in the BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41 postcodes, you can benefit from our brilliant Resident Membership scheme. This means child tickets cost just £4.35 and adults fly for just £8.75! It’s free to sign up, then you can fly half price as often as you like, for an entire year.