Did you know the BA i360 pod is ten times the size of a London Eye capsule? The vast size makes it perfect for families, with loads of space to walk around and enjoy the view from different angles.
Children love to press their faces to the glass and try to spot their house, their local park, seagulls flying past or ships out at sea. From 450ft the world looks tiny, like a vast sea of Lego; and they will feel like giants!
If the weather’s not great then don’t worry – the pod is fully enclosed so it’s a great option on a wet day. By the time you’ve taken a flight on the pod, visited the exhibition and the restaurant, you’ll have spent two hours being inspired and entertained indoors.
Facilities for families
- Baby-changing facilities are available in the boarding deck toilets and in our beach building. All our toilets are unisex.
- The entire site is buggy friendly (although on very busy days you might need to leave it with our friendly security team).
- Thirsty? The bar on board the pod serves delicious juices from Folkington’s.
- Our gift shop is great for toys, children’s books, games and souvenirs; and adults will enjoy checking out the beautiful homeware, cards and jewellery.
- West Beach Bar & Kitchen in our beach building has an excellent children’s menu plus highchairs and colouring sheets.
- In our free exhibition ‘British Airways i360: How it was Built’, families can learn more about the pioneering design and engineering that place the attraction at the forefront of British architecture.
- British Airways i360 is right on Brighton beach and a moment’s walk from King’s Road paddling pool and playground.
Save with these family-friendly offers
Book in advance to SAVE 10%
Whip out your smartphone, turn on your tablet or power up your PC. The early seagull gets the worm at British Airways i360 – save 10% when you book online at least 24 hours before your pod flight.
Brighton Explorer Pass: SAVE up to 35%
Save up to 35% when you visit the majestic Royal Pavilion, the sensational SEA LIFE Brighton and the brilliant British Airways i360. Our Brighton Explorer Pass is a great way for families to see the best of Brighton, without breaking your budget.
Blue Peter Badge holders go FREE
We’re pretty good at creating offers – here’s one we made earlier! As a proud Blue Peter Badge Attraction, your child goes FREE on British Airways i360 if they’ve been awarded a Blue Peter Badge. Simply bring their badge, badge card and a paying adult along on the day.
As an Annual Pass holder, you’ll be able to enjoy unlimited pod flights throughout the year for less than the cost of two flights. Plus enjoy 10% off drinks at the Nyetimber Sky Bar on board the pod, 10% off in our gift shop, 20% off in the West Beach Café & Bar and many local discounts! Sign up for only £15 per child and £30 per adult.
Resident Members go HALF PRICE
Do you live in Brighton? Enjoy half-price pod flights year-round – even in the school holidays! If your address is in the BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41 postcodes, you can benefit from our brilliant Resident Membership scheme. This means child tickets cost just £4.12 – and adults fly for just £8.25! It’s only £1 to sign up, then you can fly half price as often as you like – for an entire year.