Do you live in postcode areas BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41? Then join our Resident Membership scheme and enjoy half-price tickets year-round!
How to join
Resident Membership is available to purchase for just £1 online or at the British Airways i360 ticket office.
If purchasing online, you will need to visit our ticket office (with photo ID and proof of address) before your next flight to validate and collect your membership card. We recommend allowing an extra 15 minutes to process your membership (e.g arrive 45 minutes before your flight).
All applicants, including children, must be present when purchasing or redeeming a Resident Membership as a photograph needs to be taken on site.
Applicants must produce the following:
- A photo ID (passport or driving licence)
- Proof of address (a utility bill dated from the last three months or a photo driving licence)
- Student ID (if applicable) issued by either the University of Brighton or the University of Sussex
- An annual fee of £1 per person is payable on application
Please call 03337 720 360 or pop into our ticket office to renew an existing membership.
Annual Resident Membership fee* £1.00
Discounted ticket prices
Adult (over-16s) £8.25
Student (Brighton / Sussex University with valid ID) £7.42
Child (4 – 15) £4.12
Child (under 4s) FREE
Prices correct as of 1 April 2018
* Resident Membership fee is applicable per person per year. It’s a nominal fee to cover the cost of your membership card.
Resident Membership entitles members to discounts on standard pod flights at any time of the week, any month of the year. You’ll need to book at least 30 minutes before your chosen flight time.
How to book a flight
Once you have registered, you’ll be emailed a password and instructions to log into our Booking Portal.
If you do not receive this email, please request a password here.
The portal also allows you to book non-member tickets for friends and family, and for dates and times at full price when the Resident Membership is not available (for example, for our special events).
Your membership includes:
- Half price BA i360 Flight Tickets
- Discounted Flight and Feast experiences (including brunch, lunch and afternoon tea)
- 10% off drinks at the Nyetimber Sky Bar on board the pod
- 10% off in our gift shop (excluding sale items)
- 10% off in West Beach Bar & Kitchen
- 20% off in theWest Beach Café & Bar
- Free flight on your birthday
10% off in store* at:
- Bailey Contemporary Arts
- Banana Louis Hair Studio^
* Not to be used in conjunction with another offer
^ Excludes retail items. Salon services or colour and cut only
Terms and conditions
Discounts are subject to availability and change, and selected special events are excluded. Discounts are unavailable for Gift Vouchers.
You must bring your Resident Membership card with you on the day of your visit. If you don’t, we may charge you the full entry price.
Membership discounts apply to the membership card holder only. You cannot transfer or pass your membership card on to family, friends or anyone else and members cannot purchase discounted flights on behalf of other people.
Advanced discounted flights for members can be booked online via our membership booking portal or in person at the British Airways i360 ticket office. You may book other non-member tickets in the same booking to ensure you travel together as a group but these will be charged at full price. We are unable to offer a telephone booking service for members.
If you move outside of eligible Brighton & Hove areas you must inform us so that we can cancel your membership. We may also cancel your membership if you pass your card to other people.